Boost Efficiency and Flow on Your Scrum Team
Kanban for Scrum Masters
3 hour live, virtual, interactive training
ONLY 30 SPOTS available on each date.
Select a date and register now.
Solve common Scrum team problems with Kanban! Learn how Kanban can help:
- reduce wasted time and effort
- smooth uneven workloads among team members
- alleviate overwork and quality issues
- boost productivity
- reach deadlines
- improve time management
1. Select a date, decide on price, and register
2. Access free e-book, videos and articles on the BERTEIG training portal
3. Attend the interactive, practical, live, virtual event on Zoom
4. Do the Kanban for Scrum Masters certification quiz
5. Display your certificate and badge on Social Media
Who should attend:
- Scrum Masters who have a “kanban board” for their team (maybe in JIRA), but it isn’t making work more efficient or flow more smoothly
- Scrum Team members including Product Owners and Developers who feel like Scrum isn’t working out very well
- Anyone working with teams that would like to see them become more efficient
- Agile Coaches, Managers and Executives who are not yet familiar with Kanban as a “Gentle Path to Real Agility”
Kanban for Scrum Masters is for :
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Functional Managers
- Agile Coaches not familiar with Kanban
- Enthusiastic Learners
By successfully attending the Kanban for Scrum Masters MicroLearning™ Event, you will be able to:
- Improve Scrum Team efficiency and flow with practical techniques
- Set up a starting Kanban system for the Scrum Team
- Apply practices from Kanban such as limiting WIP and adjusting board layout and flow
- Enable teams to create a system that serves as an information radiator for the group
- Confidently explain to others in your organisation how a Kanban system optimises workflow
- Achieve a certificate of completion from the MicroLearning™ Event.
- What is Kanban For?
- Kanban vs. Scrum
- Techniques for SMs
- Kanban Simulation
- Practical Next Steps
When you register, we send you a pdf copy of our “Kanban for Teams” e-book. This short book includes concepts and information that are both useful and inspiring.
The book is actively undergoing revision, and you will be able to access all future revisions through our learning management portal training.berteig.com.
In addition to the e-book and the training, you will also get…
A certificate of completion from BERTEIG for the MicroLearning™ Event.
3 PDUs | 3 SEUs
(Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI®)
All inclusive registration price, no extra cost for learning portal access
The BEST informative, practical and inspiring virtual learning environment.
Perpetual access to all the content of the course in our learning management system AND all future updates to the course materials.
Follow-up support to make sure that you have confidently understood the learning objectives.
Reference to books based on the learning in the MicroLearning Event.
Additional discounts including a "pay-it-forward" discount for your colleagues
Networking opportunities with other professionals
Pedram Malek Agile Trainer
Pedram directs the development of BERTEIG's core technology that supports our vision and strategy.
Pedram is an enthusiastic trainer and coach. He holds a BSc. in Computer Sciences and has been developing software for over 14 years in a variety of industries, including industrial engineering automation, SaaS, e-commerce and logistics while applying agile principles to his work. Using various agile frameworks and technical practices, he trains and coaches IT leaders and teams to create capable, dynamic and focused environments that can deliver high value and quality products and services with attention to continuous improvement.
Pedram directs the development of BERTEIG’s core technology that supports our vision and strategy.
Pedram joined BERTEIG in February 2017.
Certifications and Accreditations
- IC Agile Accredited Trainer
- Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Developer, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner
- Kanban Management Professional, Team Kanban Practitioner,
- Leading SAFe
- BSc. in Computer Sciences
Selected Client List
- autoTrader, Scotiabank. CIHI (Canadian Institute of Health Information), Bell Media, Bell Canada, Infor, First National Bank, SCI Marketview, Carfax
- 14 years experience delivering technical solutions
- 7 years experience leading teams
- 10 years experience applying Agile engineering techniques
Yes, it is a 100% money-back guarantee.
At BERTEIG we love what we do and we are very confident in the quality and delivery of our training. If our training fails to satisfy your learning objectives, you may make a request for a full refund - no questions asked.
Still not sure?
We occasionally allow people to audit our training before buying it. If you are interested in auditing a learning event, send us a request here.
The facilitators were engaging, prepared and knowledgeable and added personality to the session along the way. It has enhanced my knowledge so I may implement my learnings immediately.
Michele Winterholt, Project Manager, December 15, 2020
Select a date and register now.
I have done various training courses over the years both external and internal to the workplace, I can honestly say this was the best training I have received. It was practical, it didn't feel rushed or watered down. I completed it confident that I could start the next day.
Maja Orlic, Product Manager, September 10, 2020
Select a date and register now before your date fills up.