Kanban For Scrum Masters is the perfect complement to a CSM or Scrum Master Bootcamp!
Learn super-practical techniques to help your team if you can’t do “perfect” Scrum.
This 3-hour intensive learning event gives you the tools you need to:
- improve productivity
- increase flow
- deliver services or other non-product work
- and reduce stress levels
1. Select a date and register for a MicroLearning™ Event
2. Do the pre-work before the MicroLearning™ Event (if any)
3. Attend the instructor led MicroLearning™ Event
4. Access documents related to your MicroLearning™ Event on the BERTEIG training portal
5. Display your MicroLearning™ Certificate of completion on Social Media.
Who should attend:
- Scrum Masters agree that some way of tracking sprint tasks for the team is not only beneficial, but critical for a successful sprint
- This intensive learning event teaches practical examples of how to build a Kanban board for your team that ensures sprint goals are met
- If you are working with a Scrum team and would like to learn how to improve transparency and the flow-of-work, this training is for you.
Kanban for Scrum Masters is strongly recommended for Scrum Masters, Team Leads, Agile coaches and Managers. Anyone who is involved in the work of a high-performance team will benefit from the techniques in this course.
Kanban for Scrum Masters is for :
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- HR Managers
- Functional Managers
- Customer Facing Roles
- Executive Assistants
- Enthusiastic Learners
Who should NOT attend Dealing with Deadlines in Agile Teams
People who don’t like improvement.
By successfully attending the Kanban for Scrum Masters learning event, you will be able to:
- Set up an effective Kanban system for the Scrum team
- Apply practices from Kanban such as limiting WIP and adjusting board layout and flow
- Enable teams to create a system that serves as an information radiator for the group
- Confidently explain to others in your organisation how a Kanban system optimises workflow
- Achieve a badge of success from BERTEIG that you can share on social media
A certificate of completion from BERTEIG for the MicroLearning™ Event.
3 PDUs | 3 SEUs
(Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI®)
All inclusive registration price, no extra cost for learning portal access
The BEST informative, practical and inspiring virtual learning environment.
Perpetual access to all the content of the course in our learning management system AND all future updates to the course materials.
Follow-up support to make sure that you have confidently understood the learning objectives.
Reference to books based on the learning in the MicroLearning Event.
Additional discounts including a "pay-it-forward" discount for your colleagues
Networking opportunities with other professionals
Keisha Bagares (Potenciano) Agile Trainer and Coach
Keisha is an expert in Agile frameworks, including Kanban and Scrum, and supports companies and their leaders to implement Agile principles to improve their work environment. Keisha is a strong communicator with a passion for humanitarian and global betterment. Her unwavering work ethic to empower teams makes her a competent coach. Keisha has personally supported the learning Scrum and Kanban practitioners from dozens of organizations.
She facilitates Kanban for Scrum Masters and Kanban for Product Owners Micro-learning events. She also supports, and facilitates topics during the Scrum Master Bootcamp and Product Owner Bootcamp. Recently, she has worked with Berteig’s top clients for consulting work.
Keisha supports clients in North America and the Philippines and is fluent in English and Tagalog.
Keisha joined BERTEIG in June 2021.
Select Client List:
Veterans Affair Canada
Sun Life Canada
- Canada Life
University of Toronto
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Certifications and Accreditations:
- Certified Scrum Master® (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM)
- Advanced Certified Product Owner® (A-CSPO)
- Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP)
- ICAgile Certified Professional® (ICP)
- BS in Psychology, MS in Psychology in progress
“The Kanban for Scrum Masters Training with Keisha was a great introduction for anyone coming from a Scrum background wanting to dip their toes (and those of their team) into the world of Kanban. The course was engaging and practical with the right mix of examples and interactivity.” Sascha Guenther, Agile Coach, Meltwater
“I am recommending Keisha’s Kanban for Scrum Masters course to my colleagues, you guys are doing great.” – Zaur Aliyev, Senior Product Manager
Yes, it is a 100% money-back guarantee.
At BERTEIG we love what we do and we are very confident in the quality and delivery of our training. If our training fails to satisfy your learning objectives, you may make a request for a full refund - no questions asked.
Still not sure?
We occasionally allow people to audit our training before buying it. If you are interested in auditing a learning event, send us a request here.
The facilitators were engaging, prepared and knowledgeable and added personality to the session along the way. It has enhanced my knowledge so I may implement my learnings immediately.
Michele Winterholt, Project Manager, December 15, 2020