Critical Steps on how to be an Effective Colleague/Manager in the Digital Age
Tuesday 06th Jul 2021 at 12:15pm to 12:45pm Toronto time | Zoom meeting
Like most professionals, we use technology and digital media as a way to stay on top of our work with our colleagues and employees. How do we know if we are not being too intrusive?
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Have an open and frank conversation with your colleagues
- Set boundaries and make sure that you don’t cross them
- Be more effective with your communication
- Raise difficult points with your management or leaders
- … and live Q&A to answer questions
In a fast-paced digital age, we can become overwhelmed quickly. The tips shared in this webinar will help you to recognise stressors and stay in control.
Join BERTEIG guest consultant Tara Jabbari for a fast-paced 45 minute webinar. In this short session, we will provide you with valuable information and advice.