As BERTEIG partner Travis Birch says, Kanban isn’t just about the Kanban Board.
It’s only one piece of the puzzle. But it’s an important one.
The Kanban Board is arguably the most recognizable piece of an overall Kanban System. Each board is unique to its environment, but all follow a simple set of tools.
In this video, Accredited Kanban Trainer Travis Birch outlines the major components found in virtually every Kanban Board.
Consider registering for a BERTEIG Kanban Learning Event to learn more.
If you find this useful, please consider contributing with our
“Value for Value” model.
Kanban System Design® (KMPI)
13 to 14 JUN 2023 (2 days) - Starting Tuesday - Online - David VicentinEarly-bird Discount! C$1895.00 C$1610.75 Until 29-May Register Now
- Improve Knowledge Work Productivity -
This 2-day workshop - Kanban System Design (KSD) - also known as 'Kanban for Real Agility®' - provides you with the fundamentals of the Kanban Method® . It is designed specifically for leaders starting their organization on the gentler path towards Real Agility™. This learning event is ideal for you if you are responsible for the delivery of a service. Learn the concepts of flow, pull, classes of service, and learn to deal with interruptions and multi-tasking. Learn the Systems Thinking Approach To Implementing Kanban (STATIK) through a multi-step interactive case study review.
This KSD course, (formerly known as Kanban Management Professional 1 - KMP I), is the first of two courses towards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. The KSD is the prerequisite to the Kanban Systems Improvement course (KSI). By completing both this course (KSD) and the KSI, participants can earn their KMP credential with Kanban University®.
- Participate in a Kanban simulation for immersive learning
- Design your service's Kanban board with guidance from our Kanban experts
- Start your Kanban adoption and in evolving your system
- Earn 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs
- Obtain your Kanban University® KSD certificate
- Completion of this and the KSI class will earn you the Kanban University® KMP credential
- Get a profile listing on the Kanban University® alumni page
- We are a Registered Education Provider with Kanban University® and PMI®
- Taught by and overseen by Accredited Kanban Trainers (AKT's)
EXCLUSIVE: Free "Kanban for Managers" e-book written by BERTEIG consultants!
Download the recommended reading by "David J. Anderson and Andy Carmichael":
Essential Kanban Condensed
Please register using a corporate email address, for corporate loyalty program discounts.
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (EST)
Senior Agile/Lean Consultant
Empower Your Entire Organization with BERTEIG Consulting in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe and LEAN.