Upcoming Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace
Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace
This 3-day course provides the foundations to be an effective Agile coach. Achieve ICP-ACC designation, one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on the Agile Coaching and Facilitation track with ICAgile® by successfully completing this course.
- 21 PDUs | 21 SEUs
- Accredited course with ICAgile®
- Free ‘Agile Advice’ ebook, estimation cards, and more
- ICAgile® Certified Professional – Agile Coaching Certificate®
Praise for Our Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace Training
When I registered myself for this course, the only thing I had in my mind was certification. But after the second session, I realized that the amount of learning I would have at the end of the course would be phenomenal and the course definitely exceeded my expectations.
The group of participants was inspired and collaborative and it felt safe to communicate and learn. This course was well paced and enriched with lots of learning material.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Utilize the Coaching Stance/Mindset
- Understand the Roles, Responsibilities and Skills of an Agile Coach
- Coach, Teach, Facilitate, Mentor – What’s the Difference?
- Gain professional coach skills, based on the certification standards of the International
- Join the Association of Coaching (IAC)
- Gain Emotional intelligence
- Create Supportive Environments
- Coach in organizations
- Understand team development
- Handle challenges, dysfunction and disagreement
- Details on IPC-ACC certification with IC Agile®
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
You're in Good Company
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
The more you train, the more you save.
- Generous discounts for both public and private training
- Corporate dashboard showing your employees' progress
- Training investment protection plan
- Private Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) sessions with BERTEIG consultants
- A curated library of key management, leadership and Agile resources
- Discounts on consulting, assessment and coaching services
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.