Pedram Malek Senior Coach and Trainer
Pedram is an enthusiastic trainer and coach. He holds a BSc. in Computer Sciences and has been developing software for over 14 years in a variety of industries, including industrial engineering automation, SaaS, e-commerce and logistics while applying agile principles to his work. Using various agile frameworks and technical practices, he trains and coaches IT leaders and teams to create capable, dynamic and focused environments that can deliver high value and quality products and services with attention to continuous improvement.
Pedram directs the development of BERTEIG’s core technology that supports our vision and strategy.
Pedram joined BERTEIG in February 2017.
Certifications and Accreditations
- IC Agile Accredited Trainer
- Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Developer, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner
- Kanban Management Professional, Team Kanban Practitioner,
- Leading SAFe
- BSc. in Computer Sciences
Selected Client List
- autoTrader, Scotiabank. CIHI (Canadian Institute of Health Information), Bell Media, Bell Canada, Infor, First National Bank, SCI Marketview, Carfax
- 14 years experience delivering technical solutions
- 7 years experience leading teams
- 10 years experience applying Agile engineering techniques